Green Coconut Curry Noodles
Ingredients: coconut milk, tofu, linguine, onion, carrot, zucchini, green curry paste.
This meal kit contains
- sliced tofu
- diced onions, carrots & zucchini
- green curry paste
- coconut milk
You will also need
- any kind of cooking oil (for example, olive oil, canola oil, vegetable oil)
- salt and pepper
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to boil for the linguine. Once the water is boiling, add a pinch of salt and the linguine to the pot. Let the pasta boil until it is tender, about 11-12 minutes. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a generous splash (two or three spoonfuls) of cooking oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the green curry paste, and cook for 1-2 minutes, until it becomes fragrant and less thick.
Worried about the curry being too spicy? Add half of the green curry paste, and add more later if it turns out too mild.
- Add all of the vegetables into the pan with a generous pinch of salt and pepper and stir to coat with the curry paste. Cook the vegetables for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until the zucchini starts to soften.
- Add the coconut milk and sliced tofu, along with another pinch of salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Make sure the tofu is sitting in the liquid. Cover the pot, turn the heat up to medium-high, and bring the curry to a boil.
Make sure to shake the can of coconut milk before opening and adding to the pan - coconut milk tends to separate in the can.
- Once the curry is boiling, remove the cover and reduce the heat to medium-low. Let the curry simmer for 8-9 minutes.
- Add the cooked linguine to the pan. Stir to combine the noodles with everything else and to coat the noodles with the curry sauce. Portion noodles and vegetables into bowls and enjoy!